Types of images
- ed slice: Electron density slice along bond of interest or nucleus of atom
- dual ed: Electron density isosurfaces for 0.08 (solid) and 0.002 (mesh)
- elpot/std: Electrostatic potential plottedon a 0.002 electron density isosurface. Need to have all images to be compared range standardized.
- B/s : ball and stick model only
- dipole: use display dipole option. Dipole should be in the plane of the image.
- Tube/mesh: tube model with 0.002 electron density isosurface as a mesh.
- Dual ed/elpot: same as dual ed with elpot displayed on the outer mesh.
- 0.08 ed: 0.08 electron density surface
- wire/0.08: wire model with solid 0.08 ed isosurface
- wire/0.002 mesh: wire model with mesh ed isosurface
- wire: wire model only